Friday, April 29, 2011

Time For Learning Review;

Time For Learning Review;

By

Malisa Wanjala

My Experience with Time For Learning has been a very pleasant one. First and foremost it's so inexpensive. I have three children who has been home-schooled since they were old enough to be schooled. I've desired to use some of the other well known programs that I will not mention there names but the cost was so expensive, I couldn't afford them for all three of my children. However with Time for Learning I can make my payments easily each month and I'm very happy about that.

Secondly it is very simple and easy to understand for both me and my children. One day I had a problem signing onto the account, Time for learning staff worked with me the entire day. They didn't show any signs of annoyances with me. The fact that I was able to get them on the phone after two rings was very impressive as well. We did get the problem resolved. Thanks Time for Learning.

Lastly, I love that fact that Time for Learning is not time consuming. I watch my two younger nephew who is 5months and 1 1/2 years old. Before time for learning I would be doing homework well into the evening switching between my three children. I felt Like I didn't have a life. This program has saved me so much time and money. I have referred Time For Learning to other homeschooling parents.

Time4Learning is an online education program that can be used as a homeschooling curriculum, an after-school tutorial or for summer learning. As a member, I've been given the opportunity to share my experiences. The content in this review was not written by Time4Learning. While I was compensated, the opinion is entirely my own.

For more information about time for learning visit:
Time4Learning.com Customer Service
Support@Time4Learning.com
6300 NE 1st Ave., Ste 203
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33334
Phone: (954) 771-0914 | Fax: (954) 827-7600


Thanks Time for Learning,

Malisa Wanjala

No comments: